Languages Opening Gates to Society (LOGS)
(October 2017-October 2019)
Erasmus+ strategiska partnerskap
Speaking a foreign language is on of the most demanded skill by the employers in this rapidly changing world.Language teachers today face new challenges and have to find new solutions and “think outside the box”. Fresh new research and action research are needed to evaluate, improve and innovate the field of education generally and specially in Teaching languages . The projects aim was to share good practices of foreign language teaching between our four schools and to develop new practices and methods that not only , can applied and used in our own courses, but that can be widely used to benefit learners globally.
- to improve the teaching methods of foreign languages,
- to tailor the teaching to the needs of individuals.
- to develop the teachers competences and skills,
- to share good practices in order to improve the teaching methods.
The methods we plan to use are designed to be motivational and effective, so that we improve the inner motivation of the students and get better outcomes:
The methods we have chosen are the following:
- Using the culture and tradition of the foreign language as a teaching method
- Using digital learning methods to teach foreign languages
- Role-playing and other creative teaching methods
the partners in the project are :
- The Finnish Folk High School , Gothenberg, Sweden (corrdinator)
- CFA Catolonia, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat, Spain (partner)
- Jazyková škola Poprad, Czeck republic (partner)
- Tartu Folk High School , Tartu , Estonia (partner)