The cultural and creative activities in our organizations play a key role in enhancing our adult students and participants innovation, creativity as well as enhancing the well-being and self-esteem of these adult students. This is especially true in the case of adult students with a disability or with limited skills from disadvantaged groups in society like migrants. The Covid 19 pandemic affected these activities drastically. T
The partnership aims to:
• Stimulate European awareness among our adult students
• Enhance skills development and competencies that reinforce creativity and boost quality, innovation
• Enhance the students’ digital skills and competence in using online teaching tools and social networks
• Enhance the students’ communicative skills at the European and international levels
• Contribute to the recovery resilience of the cultural and creative
The project will engage our students in several online and local activities in several online competitions between the adult learners in our four countries as follows:
1. Online Design competition for projects logo, brochure, and handout calendar.
2. Writing competitions
3 Dramatization competition.
4. photo competition to choose photos for the project promotional handout calendar. 5.The project promotional video contest